In an effort to keep you informed with construction of your lot please read the below progress update.
We now wish to advise you Stages 1 & 2 have received titles from the Land Titles Office.
Settlement will be in accordance with your individual contract of sale.
Access is available to site for the purposes of conducting valuations on stages 1, 2 and 3.
Stages 1 & 2 – Summary of works still to be completed
• Landscaping will commence in July 2019.
Stage 3 – Summary of works still to be completed
• Electrical Audits – final compliance from Powercor expected 25 July.
• Western Water consent to Statement of Compliance is received.
Stages 4 & 5 – Site Progress
• Stage 4 sewer works complete.
• Stage 5 sewer works 50% complete.
• Drainage works are 50% complete
Stages 6 & 7A – Site Progress
• Council approval to commence has been received.
• Earthworks are complete.
• Sewer work will commence as soon as Stages 4 & 5 works are complete.
Please see below table advising the construction progress of all stages, and the latest anticipated title registration dates.
|Stage||Construction Phase||Anticipated Title Release|
|1||Phase 8||Received 18 July|
|2||Phase 8||Received 22 July|
|3||Phase 7||July/Early August 2019|
|4||Phase 3||Fourth Quarter 2019|
|5||Phase 3||Fourth Quarter 2019|
|6||Phase 1||First Quarter 2020|
|7A||Phase 1||Fourth Quarter 2019|
Anticipated construction completion dates are subject to change. A number of factors which have the ability to influence this include but are not limited to weather conditions and approvals from relevant authorities.
Please contact your finance provider and legal representative to advise them of the revised anticipated title dates.