In an effort to keep you informed with how construction of your lot is progressing please read the below progress update.
The developer has achieved Practical Completion of work and approval from Melton City Council.
We are now seeking approval from Melbourne Water and Powercor. Wet weather has hampered the final audit process for both these authorities over the past fortnight. We forecast Statement of Compliance for early July.
Upon Statement of Compliance and following release of GAIC Certificates from the State Revenue Office, the plans will be lodged at the Land Titles Office.
Settlement will be in accordance with your individual contract of sale.
Access is available to site for the purposes of conducting valuations on stages 1, 2 and 3.
Pleased be advised of the below dates for access to site. To minimise any disruption to the auditing process, the site should only be accessed at these times.
• Wednesday 19th June 1pm – 3pm
• Friday 21st June 1pm – 3pm
• Wednesday 26th June 1pm – 3pm
• Friday 28th June 1pm – 3pm
• Wednesday 3rd July 1pm – 3pm
• Friday 5th July 1pm – 3pm
• Wednesday 10th July 1pm – 3pm
• Friday 12th July 1pm – 3pm
Should you require access outside of these timeframes please contact our office.
Stages 1 & 2 – Summary of works still to be completed
• Electrical Audits – audit Wednesday 19th June. Final Powercor audit expected to occur by 3rd July.
• Melbourne Water final approval.
• Landscaping will commence in July 2019.
Stage 3 – Summary of works still to be completed
• Retaining wall Completion.
• Final lot shaping and topsoiling.
• Electrical Audits – first audit Wednesday 19th June.
• Western Water and Melbourne Water approval.
Stages 4 & 5 – Site Progress
• Sewer works are 60% complete.
• Drainage works are 20% complete.
• As reported above, works have been impacted by the wet weather.
Stages 6 & 7A – Site Progress
• Council approval to commence has been received.
• Sewer work will commence as soon as Stages 4 & 5 works are complete.
Please see below table advising the construction progress of all stages, and the latest anticipated title registration dates.
|Stage||Construction Phase||Anticipated Title Release|
|1||Phase 5 & 6||July 2019|
|2||Phase 5 & 6||July 2019|
|3||Phase 6||July 2019|
|4||Phase 3||Fourth Quarter 2019|
|5||Phase 3||Fourth Quarter 2019|
|6||Phase 1||First Quarter 2020|
|7A||Phase 1||Fourth Quarter 2019|
Anticipated construction completion dates are subject to change. A number of factors which have the ability to influence this include but are not limited to weather conditions and approvals from relevant authorities.
Please contact your finance provider and legal representative to advise them of the revised anticipated title dates.