In an effort to keep you informed with construction of your lot please read the below progress update.
We now wish to advise you Stages 1 & 2 have achieved Statement of Compliance from Council. Upon the release of GAIC Certificates from the State Revenue Office, the plans will be lodged at the Land Titles Office.
We will keep you informed, once the plans have been lodged at the Land Titles Office.
Settlement will be in accordance with your individual contract of sale.
Access is available to site for the purposes of conducting valuations on stages 1, 2 and 3.
Please be advised of the below dates for access to site. To minimise any disruption to the auditing process, the site should only be accessed at these times.
• Wednesday 17th July 1pm – 3pm
• Friday 19th July 1pm – 3pm
Should you require access outside of these timeframes please contact our office.
Stages 1 & 2 – Summary of works still to be completed
• Landscaping will commence in July 2019.
Stage 3 – Summary of works still to be completed
• Electrical Audits – final compliance from Powercor Final lot shaping and topsoiling. Audit is scheduled for the 16th July.
• Western Water consent to Statement of Compliance is imminent.
Stages 4 & 5 – Site Progress
• Stage 4 sewer works complete.
• Stage 5 sewer works 20% complete.
• Drainage works are 20% complete.
• Works have been impacted by the wet weather.
Stages 6 & 7A – Site Progress
• Council approval to commence has been received.
• Earthworks are complete.
• Sewer work will commence as soon as Stages 4 & 5 works are complete.
Please see below table advising the construction progress of all stages, and the latest anticipated title registration dates.
|Stage||Construction Phase||Anticipated Title Release|
|1||Phase 8||July 2019|
|2||Phase 8||July 2019|
|3||Phase 7||July 2019|
|4||Phase 3||Fourth Quarter 2019|
|5||Phase 3||Fourth Quarter 2019|
|6||Phase 1||First Quarter 2020|
|7A||Phase 1||Fourth Quarter 2019|
Anticipated construction completion dates are subject to change. A number of factors which have the ability to influence this include but are not limited to weather conditions and approvals from relevant authorities.
Please contact your finance provider and legal representative to advise them of the revised anticipated title dates.